privacy statement :
Besco BV Aardbruggenstraat 81 , Alken processed to a limited extent personal data in accordance with this privacy statement .
Besco BV collects and processes the personal data of clients and prospects for client- and order management (eg customer records, tracking orders / deliveries, invoicing, monitoring solvency and send personalized marketing and advertising).
Legal basis (s) of the processing
Personal data are processed on the basis of article 6.1. and in particular the following legal grounds:
(a) permission, obtained when sending your data
(b) necessary for the execution of an agreement, the data that you leave behind when concluding a contract with Besco BVBA
( f ) necessary for the defense of our legitimate interest to undertake .
Insofar as the processing of the personal data takes place on the basis of Article 6.1. a) permission), you as a customer always have the right to withdraw the consent given.
Transfer to third parties
If this is necessary to achieve the stated purposes, the personal data of the client be shared with other companies will (of Besco group) within the European Economic Area that are connected directly or indirectly with Besco BV or any other partner of Besco BVBA in connection with the e bedrijfsvo ring necessary for the provision of our services (eg Creonis, our data centers, ....);
Besco BV guarantees that these recipients will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data .
The personal data processed for customer management will be retained for the period necessary to comply with legal requirements (including in the field of accounting). We keep details of prospects as long as this prospect is relevant.
Right of inspection , improvement, erasure , limitation , objection and transferability of personal data
Client always has the right to inspect their personal data and can improve them (to) if they are incorrect or incomplete, they removed, d e let it reduce processing and object to the processing of personal data relating to him under Article 6.1 (f), including profiling based on those provisions.
Additionally, client has the right to obtain a copy (in a structured, standard and machine-readable form) of their personal data and to transmit personal data to another company.
In order to exercise the above rights, the client is asked to:
- self-adjust the settings of his account; and / or
- send an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com ;
The customer has the right to oppose free of charge any processing of his personal data with a view to direct marketing.
The Customer has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority ( Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels - https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be ).
Cookies and similar technologies do not, however, allow us to systematically collect data that could identify the users of our website. They only help us to improve the functioning of our website, to understand the interests of our users and to measure how effective the content of our website is.
What is a cookie?
Types of cookies on www.besco .be and stemato.com
Cookies can be subdivided according to their origin, their function and their lifespan.
- First-party cookies are those cookies that are placed by us on the domain besco.be. They ensure that our website functions properly and increases the quality of our services.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed by a domain name other than that of the website visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a third party places a cookie through that website, then this is a third-party cookie. For cookies placed by third parties, we would like to refer you to the statements that these parties provide on their respective websites. Please note: we can not influence the content of these statements or the content of the cookies of these third parties. These anonymous cookies are there to make your user experience better and more personal.
The first and third-party cookies can be further divided into, among other things:
- Functional cookies are cookies that ensure that the website functions properly. They keep information about your choices and preferences on our website (eg cookies for remembering log-in or registration, remembering your language preference, remembering your products in your shopping cart). Functional cookies are logically first party cookies.
- Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be placed for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They have nothing to do with the purely technical support of the website. Non-functional cookies can be first-party or third-party cookies.
- Cookies with static purposes allow you to check which pages of the website you visit, where your computer is located etc. (Google analytics , Google tag manager).
- Cookies with social purposes make it possible for the user to share the content of the visited website via social media directly with others (facebook, twitter, linkedin , YouTube).
- Cookies with targeting purposes allow you to build a profile based on your surfing behavior so that the displayed advertisements are tailored to your interests ( Criteo , Target2Sell, Facebook, SalesSycle ).
- Cookies with commercial purposes keep track of how many and which ads were shown to a user (Doubleclick, Google Adwords , Bing ads ).
Cookies can also be divided according to their lifespan:
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on the user's device for the duration determined in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the website that has placed this cookie (eg cookies placed by social media such as Facebook, Google Analytics etc ). Most non-functional cookies are permanent cookies.
- Session cookies: These cookies allow us to simplify the actions of a user and to link them together during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when they close the browser screen. Session cookies are temporarily placed. As soon as you close the browser, all session cookies will be deleted. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
Delete or disable cookies
Via the website www.youronlinechoices.com you will see a list of all organizations that have placed cookies on your own computer and any log-on name. Here you can turn off cookies from specific parties.
More information about cookies
Useful information about cookies can be found here: www.aboutcookies.org